Friday, March 20, 2015

My First Week

Hi, this is Gabe. I  have just completed my first week of home school! In my opinion is is much better than normal school.

Some of the things I did are listed below. I started my blog on home school [which is also what I am doing now]

I also learned math,science, and history online! We played educational games online and also searched facts online.







Also this week, I started reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief [its a great book about Greek gods  and demigods. [P.S. they are not real]



As well as the other things I did this week I also started a plans for a garden. We began to made a compost pile for our garden.

Finally, the last thing I did this week was make a food log. This is for a home school project and to keep track of what I eat.

That is all For now ,

GABE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment